Advocacy Tas. are visiting Parkside and will be holding a number of sessions at sites over the coming months as well as a session here at the office.
General Manager – Client Services - Disability
Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
Established in 1995, The Parkside Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation. We provide personalised, family orientation, high quality disability and aged care services. Our Vision is for all Tasmanians "To live a full life with purpose".
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We will listen to those we support and to each other.
- We will respect family and those closest to our clients.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
- We deliver results and help clients reach their goals.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
END OF AN ERA
Today Parkside have announced that after much deliberation the Board of Directors have made the difficult decision to close Tower Road. During the past two years the NDIS landscape has changed and many participants have chosen to receive tailored community based programs rather than traditional community based programs. This decline in participants accessing Tower Road means this venue is no longer viable. Parkside needs to move with this change to ensure we continue to provide quality, flexible program choices for the people we support. It is our intention to vacate Tower Road by Friday 29 September 2023, with the last day of support for participants to be Friday 15 September 2023. We will be actively working with participants and staff impacted by the closure to assist them transition to other program areas/sites within Parkside. If you have any concerns or questions please give us a call.
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Please find below some useful link:-
- How to handwash
- Keeping our community safe
- Everyday essentials
- Help practice physical distancing
- Standard Precautions
COMPLIMENTS & IMPROVEMENTS
Please use our Compliments Comments & Improvements form to provide feedback about your experience at Parkside
Compliments Comment & Improvements Form
We are pleased to announce we have secured an ongoing partnership with the Tasmanian Government’s Trade Training Centres at Huonville, Sorell and now Bridgewater to deliver our InSight Program.