Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
Established in 1995, The Parkside Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation. We provide personalised, family orientation, high quality disability and aged care services. Our Vision is for all Tasmanians "To live a full life with purpose".
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We will listen to those we support and to each other.
- We will respect family and those closest to our clients.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
- We deliver results and help clients reach their goals.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
Information for people eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination as part of Phase 1b
Published 18 March 2021
Bookings for people in Phase 1b vaccinations have now started.
To identify if you are in this group and to see if there is currently a vaccination clinic available to you in your area, go to Vaccine Information and Location System or call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
Additional vaccination sites are continuing to be added.
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID19 (Coronavirus)
Compliments Comments & Improvements
Please use our Compliments Comments & Improvements form to provide feedback about your experience at Parkside
Participants from Derwent Park House held a thank you morning tea for Hazell Brothers.
Parkside will be exhibiting at that Disability Expo On Thursday. Please come and join us!!