Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
Established in 1995, The Parkside Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation. We provide personalised, family orientation, high quality disability and aged care services. Our Vision is for all Tasmanians "To live a full life with purpose".
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We will listen to those we support and to each other.
- We will respect family and those closest to our clients.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
- We deliver results and help clients reach their goals.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
COVID 19 MASK WEARING UPDATE
Everyone aged 12 years and older (unless exempt) is required to wear a face mask from Tuesday 21 December 2021.
Wearing a mask reduces the chance of passing the virus on to others if a person is unknowingly infected with COVID-19, and helps to protect you against infection.
Public Health has stated that if a person has a disability that prevents wearing a mask they must have an exemption from their GP or Health Professional.
If this applies to you you will need to have a copy of this exemption on your person.
Please find below some useful link:-
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
- COVID19 - External Response Letter
- COVID19 - External Response Letter - Easy English
- How to handwash
- Keeping our community safe
- Everyday essentials
- Help practice physical distancing
- Standard Precautions
COMPLIMENTS & IMPROVEMENTS
Please use our Compliments Comments & Improvements form to provide feedback about your experience at Parkside
Compliments Comment & Improvements Form
Participants from Derwent Park House held a thank you morning tea for Hazell Brothers.
Parkside will be exhibiting at that Disability Expo On Thursday. Please come and join us!!