Participants from Derwent Park House held a thank you morning tea for Hazell Brothers.
Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
The Parkside Foundation is a non-profit organisation. We provide personalised support services to people in a range of settings.
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
Compliments Comments & Improvements
Please use our Compliments Comments & Improvements form to provide feedback about your experience at Parkside
Parkside will be exhibiting at that Disability Expo On Thursday. Please come and join us!!
Come along and share the vision of increasing opportunities for people with disabailities.