Come along and share the vision of increasing opportunities for people with disabailities.
Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
The Parkside Foundation is a non-profit organisation. We provide personalised support services to people in a range of settings.
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Coordination of Support help to coordinate your NDIS plan.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
Compliments Comments & Improvements
Please use our Compliments Comments & Improvements form to provide feedback about your experience at Parkside
The 2017 National Disability Awards nominations are now open.
May 17th: Launch of the Coffee and Chat - Celebrating Families