Break A Way holiday house provides a low-cost holiday option on the popular Tasman Peninsula, allowing families to relax and unwind while enjoying the benefits of a beachside holiday.
The Tasman Holiday Experience make the Break A Way holiday house available to:
- Families of children with a disability
- Families of older people with a disability
- People with dementia and their carers
- Cost: $65.00 per family per night (2 adults and children)
- Extra Adults: $10.00 per extra adult per night
- Booking fee/key deposit: $50.00
- Payment is required prior to your stay and booking fee/key deposit returned if the property is left clean and tidy and key returned
- More details are available in our Break A Way holiday house brochure.