May 17th: Launch of the Coffee and Chat - Celebrating Families
Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
The Parkside Foundation is a non-profit organisation. We provide personalised support services to people in a range of settings.
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Coordination of Support help to coordinate your NDIS plan.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
TASMANIA’S Greyhound Adoption Program has teamed up with the Parkside Foundation to offer special needs clients an opportunity to become involved with greyhounds
The Parkside Foundation is a non-profit organisation that provides personal support services to people in a wide range of circumstances.
For the past two months GAP Tasmania coordinator Susan Gittus has been working with Parkside to grow its involvement with Parkside’s Branching Out Program.