The National Disability Insurance Scheme is a way of providing support to people with permanent and significant disability, their families and carers by helping them to achieve their goals and change their lives.
The Parkside Foundation are able to provide supports under the following NDIS areas:
- Assistance with self-care activities
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
- Group based community social and recreational activities
- Assistance in a shared living arrangement
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- Increased social and community participation
- Coordination of supports
For more information on how The Parkside Foundation can work with you and for additional information regarding our services under the NDIS, please contact us.