We will work in partnership with you so you can control your NDIS plan and can make choices about the things that are important to you.
Our team can help you to
- Connect with the supports to implement your NDIS plan by getting to know you and the things that matter most
- Connect to your community through informal, mainstream and specialised supports.
- Enhance your ability to overcome complex support issues or points of crisis
- Build your strengths and abilities to develop your skills and confidence
The Parkside Foundation are able to provide supports under the following NDIS areas:
- Assistance with self-care activities
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
- Group based community social and recreational activities
- Assistance in a shared living arrangement
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- Increased social and community participation
- Coordination of supports
Eligibility - In order to receive support you must apply through the Gatewat Services (phone 1800 171 233).
Fees will Apply
If you would like any further information, please feel free to contact us.